JANOME HORIZON MEMORY CRAFT MC14000
aktie geldig in november en december 2019
One of the most advanced models in Janome’s favored Memory Craft line of sewing machines, the MC14000 brings new meaning to today’s home sewing, quilting, and embroidery machines. This combination machine enables sewists to create and customize amazing garments, home decor, quilts, and more, quickly and easily.
More user-friendly than it may seem, the MC14000 is a fabulous “do it all” machine for sewists and quilters of all experience levels looking to make amazing items. It accepts files in .JEF, .JEF+, and .JPX format and includes online help through Janome’s Horizon Link Suite.
The MC14000 offers an incredible 400 built-in stitches, from utility sewing and buttonhole stitches and alphabets to beautiful decorative and heirloom stitches for project customization. In addition, it holds 350 embroidery designs, has 1, 2, and 3-letter monogramming capability, and all designs plus stitches are editable on the large, full-color LCD screen with touchpad.
The MC14000 can receive uploaded designs via its USB port and then save customized stitches and designs for later use. The onboard design editor allows extensive modification of existing or uploaded designs and fonts to create one-of-a-kind designs.
Stitching at a brisk 1,000 SPM, the MC14000 has an embossed, 15” stainless steel bed, 7-piece feed dogs with drop feed, foot pressure adjustment, and Janome’s AcuGuide technology, 10 bright LED lights for full illumination of the workspace, retractable magnifiers, and more. The MC14000 has a large embroidery area of 9.1” x 11.8”, free arm capability, an extra-long throat, and more. It offers adjustable hoop positioning and comes with hoops in 3 convenient sizes.
Like its long list of amazing features, the MC14000 comes with just as many great accessories for sewing, quilting, and embroidery. It includes more than a dozen utility and specialty presser feet, presser foot knee lifter, 3 embroidery hoops, magnifier holder, and more.
The new, exclusive bonus bundle adds additional value with a presser foot storage case, additional specialty presser feet, a supply of plain and pre-wound bobbins, an assortment of polyester embroidery thread, an embroidery hoop kit, and much more. In addition, the bonus bundle has a 5-year extended warranty.
The Janome MC14000 is an amazing combination sewing, quilting, and embroidery machine that can be used for nearly any project. This incredible machine comes protected by a 25-year warranty on mechanical parts, a 2-year warranty on electrical parts, and 1 year on labor.
The Janome MC14000 - Three Sewing Models in One Incredible Combination Machine!
Bonus Bundle includes: Janome 9mm Foot Accessory Storage Case - Black, Janome RE18 Essential Hoop Kit, Janome Style J Cherry Blossom bobbins, Janome polyester embroidery thread Assortment 2, 8 packs of Janome 12-pack pre-wound plastic bobbins with white thread, Janome 5 Spool Thread Stand for MC14000, Janome Ruffler Foot for 9mm Machines, Janome Accufeed Ruffler for MC14,000, Janome High Shank Free Motion Couching Foot, Janome Quilt Binder Attachment For 9mm machines and a 5 Year Extended Warranty.
- Real-time PC connection with Horizon Link suite
- 350 built-in embroidery designs
- 11 fonts with European characters
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming functions
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8”
- Design transfer options: USB, direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear motion embroidery system
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60 – 1,000 SPM
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+ and JPX
- Editing functions: resize, combine, duplicate, rotate, flip, arc, group, drag and drop, zoom, trace, user color choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10 and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link
- Auto thread post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome (polyester and acrylic), Gutermann Sulky (rayon 40), Madeira (polyneon 40), Robison-Anton (polyester 40 and rayon 40), Mettler (poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (rayon)
- Top-loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 400 built-in stitches
- 13 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic build-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex layered fabric feeding system
- 7-piece feed dog stays in contact with fabric in 7 places reducing puckering
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable zig-zag for free motion quilting with width adjustment for sating stitch
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability of to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD full color touch screen 7.7" x 4.7"
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width 9mm
- Maximum stitch length 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 different locations
- 15" embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView magnifier in three different magnifications
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- AcuView Magnifier Holder with 20x Lens
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate
- Concealed Zipper Foot
- Darning Foot
- Embroidery Couching Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- Embroidery Hoop FA10
- Embroidery Hoop GR (300mm x 230mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ14 (140mm x 140mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ23 ( 230mm x 230mm)
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Knee Lifter
- AcuFeed Open Toe Foot
- Overedge Foot M
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E